Serathis: The Storm of Memory
- High Devanian
- High Sennes
- Draconic (hasn’t changed a whole lot in 2000 years, original name lost in history)
- Devanian (Common language of the Diamond Throne & Noll- derived from High Devanian, strongly influenced by Nyssian)
- Tharthol (High Sennes dialect influenced by half a hundred languages)
- Verdunian (High Sennes dialect influenced by Haraen & Thartholan)
- Falloran (Devanian dialect influenced by High Sennes & Sonish. Largely used in the Free Cities.)
- Sonish (The Common Trade Tongue. It was developed in the South, but the Giants adopted it and added a bit of their own flavor.)
- Rrmunskian (The language of Rrmunsk)
- Haraen (“Faen” – language of the Harrowdeep)
- Du Charad (with Du meaning “speak”. Sibeccai speak this by default.)
- Terraka – Central Plains/Northern Litorian tribes
- Sotho – Southern Wastes / Zalavat Litorian tribes
- Shona – Western Litorian Tribes
- Akan – Fallanor Litorian tribes
- Kishar – Kish Litorian tribes. This is also largely the common language for Kish.
- Zalavat (language of the Verrik homeland, descended from Vnaxian, influenced by High Sennes & High Devanian)
- Durketh – Language of the Shadow Trolls, Trolls.
- Durchtal – Battle tongue of the Chorrim Nyss, the Black Tongue – Common tongue of the Dramojh Empire, used by goblins and other monstrous creatures of the Diamond Throne.
I’m going to suppose that there would have been a distinct Nyssian influence on Devanian, Verdune, Thartholan, Terraka, Sotho, Shona & probably a small influence on Haraen & Zalavat, given the long rule of the Dramojh. Most cursing is, thereby, Nyssian.